Monday, August 11, 2008

was, is.


for some reason, no matter how hard i try i can't seem to get my head out of the past. it was great then and now its a pleasant memory, but late at night i stay up;{unintentionally} reminiscing, i mean i don't know if its the insomnia or maybe the millions of thoughts that choose to run through my mind at 1:00am but its been a recurring thing lately. i appreciate the past because in some ways its what builds your future. so i guess this is a "farewell" to my past. they will always be with me as memories but nothing more than that. no longer will i let my present life and future life be disrupted with the struggle of past ghosts leading me to figure out if i should be here or there, or who should still be in my life or out of my life. it all had an important roll then and slight importance now but what was was and what is is and thats the end of it.

No comments: