Sunday, May 31, 2009

mr. brightside.

on the upside of things, i've accomplished three out of ten goals(3/10) i've set for myself and i'm super stoked about it. planning on finishing all ten before this year is through and setting another ten if not twenty goals! my life at this point is going up, hit one small bump but already climbing back up from it. far as being alienated from everybody goes, i'm kind of coming back out of my own head but not quite i still have to get my head right and its nowhere near ready.

hopefully soon...

shit happens.

seriously i used to throw this phrase around without a care in the world but fuck, shit really does happen when you're careless and not thinking straight. did something i never thought i would do, ever. won't happen again but its just crazy thinking about it. a hypocrite is something i thought i'd never be haha guess not!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

so weird.

i'm actually really content with my life right now.
ALMOST happy, i'll reach it soon.

Monday, May 18, 2009

working man.

this income and productive use of time should make a huge difference.


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

get with the program.

time keeps moving but my life seems to stay in the same exact spot. i procrastinate for absolutely no apparent reason about everything and anything and i'm simply over it. changing my life for the better, sorry if it hurts or alienates anybody but it has to be done and it has to be done now.


Friday, May 8, 2009

just a glance.

i keep finding myself looking at things i shouldn't or better yet don't need to look at for some odd reason, but i keep doing it. it's like 20% of me wishes it was me but then again the other 80% is kind of relieved that it isn't. either way my life is slowly but surely starting to unravel in its great adventerous way. i've had great things and people in my life, but now i want incredible and indescribable things and people in my life. well whatever's up the road for me i'm sure i'll hit plenty of speed bumps along the way.

Saturday, May 2, 2009


voice of an angel<3

Friday, May 1, 2009


makes my world go round
it turns me upside down
makes me lose my frown

its my daily dose of sanity