Wednesday, January 7, 2009

it's all too fucking much.

my brains in a frenzy trying to register new information that doesn't need to be in my brain! that doesn't want to be in my brain! i'm losing it CLOSE THE DOOR! where and why this has started? i know exactly when , yet i have no idea. i'm blacking out but remembering every single detail, i want to forget, i want to forget, i want to forget, I WANT TO FORGET, i want to forget, can i? is it a possibility or can i only push it down down down into the back of my head to only be brought up when triggered by a song, a joke, something particularly pertaining to the subject at hand, live your life, just live it, asegaeurgtoiaernhgad losing my mind slowly, it's scary. get the fuck out of my thoughts POOF........still there, drown it in booze, burn it in fire, laugh it away, just be quiet. is this really happening? i want this to be a dream so i can wake up and find bliss in knowing it was a trick played by my very own mind on myself, but the clues to proving its reality keep getting closer and closer. first the phone call, then the texts, then the fucking pictures and the titles, what the fuck is next?! i've finally lost it, i'm gone - sanity

No comments: